Laurel J. Carothers is an associate for Sullivan, McGibbons, Crickard & Associates, LLP. Laurel provides clients advice in the areas of estate planning, and estate and trust administration.
- Prior to joining Sullivan McGibbons & Associates LLP, Laurel was an attorney at a large plaintiffs’ law firm in San Diego.
- During law school, Laurel was a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan of the Unites States District Court for the Southern District of California and the Honorable Ana L. España of the Superior Court of San Diego County
- Juris Doctorate, University of San Diego School of Law (2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in English, cum laude, The Ohio State University (2012)
- State Bar of California
- California Lawyers Association (Section: Trusts and Estates)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- President, University of San Diego Law School, Women’s Law Caucus (2018-2019)
- Wiley W. Manuel Award for Legal Services, The State Bar of California (2017)