Alex is an associate attorney for Sullivan, McGibbons, Crickard & Associates LLP. Alex gives counsel to individuals, families and business owners in all areas of estate and succession planning. Her practice is focused on asset protection, generational wealth transfers, and complex trust and probate administrations.
Alex is experienced in advising on and drafting revocable and irrevocable estate plans, Limited Liability Corporation formation, Heggstad petitions, and petitions to modify and construe trust terms. She is adept at advising beneficiaries of their rights and expectations under family trusts, as well as drafting supporting memoranda. Additionally, Alex has experience advising her clients on income, estate, and gift tax, as well as preparation of estate tax returns and gift tax returns.
- Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of California at Davis
- Provisors – San Diego UTC Group
- Jewish Community Foundation – Trusted Charitable Advisor
- San Diego Jewish Academy Alumni Association
- State Bar of California
- Co-Author, “California Proposition 19 Passed. Immediate Effect on Real Property Tax Planning” January 8, 2021